Here's for the Beginners
This Journal is Friends Only!
Which means if you are not on the list you can't read my entries.... Ah! But fear not! You can alway be added to view my mind popping, daily routine and my two cents on things. I basically update once or twice a day. If not, the next day. I would say my life is just as interesting as the next person's. I have drama, I have those boring days. I am intellegent, but I'm also very stupid when excited or resless.
1. I will sometimes try to express my entries with little doodles or comics and such. Please don't steal them! Unless you ask for permission. I am flattered when someone likes my work! So I'm not hard to ask.
2. Please don't harass me through comments. If anyone feels alittle offended, I'd prefered not to get yelled at, but I guess I understand debates and stuff.
3. Please excuse the grammar and spelling. It is either intentional (To look cute =3) or clearly accidental. I type too fast for my head to process and you would have to deal. The faces, well, deal that too.
5. No publicizating my journal. If I want, I will do it myself. I prefer my privacy.
6. I let people on my friends list for advice mostly and well, I doubt many are that interested. So comment as much as you want, and if you don't, I don't really care, yet I really doo loove comments.
Good, Luck, I'll probably add you, unless your on my hit list, which is pretty small. Hehe.